- Quick and simple but the horseradish make it taste really special. Wholegrain mustard works well too if you don't have any horseradish.
- Wash the potatoes and cut in halves. Put them into a saucepan with ½ teaspoon of salt and cover with water. Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for 10 minutes or until you can prick them easily with a fork
- Drain the potatoes and allow to cool slightly.
- Wash and thinly slice the radishes. Wash and snip the chives or wash and finely slice the white part of the spring onions.
- Mix the horseradish sauce with the crème fraîche. Add this to the warm potatoes along with the radishes and the chives or spring onions.
- Mix well to coat all the ingredients and serve.
Leave A Comment