- You can prepare the meat several hours in advance and chill until ready to eat. Then just cook it at the last minute.
- Wash the meat and pat dry with kitchen paper. Cut each fillet into 4 thick slices.
- Wash the parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme and finely chop. Lightly crush the peppercorns and juniper berries. Add them to the herbs and mix with the olive oil and a little sea salt..
- Dip the meat slices into the herby dressing to coat on both sides. Then wrap a slice of pancetta around each slice of meat, securing it with a cocktail stick.
- Warm a griddle pan. Cook the meat for about 7-8 minutes per side. Remove the cocktail sticks and serve immediately.
Leave A Comment