A healthy, tasty dinner bursting with zingy flavours. Salmon is rich in the all important Omega 3 healthy fats, while the citrus fruit adds vitamin C and antioxidants.
Flake any leftover salmon and mix with chopped tomatoes and lettuce for a delicious sandwich filling for tomorrow's lunch.
- Wash the orange and lemon. Grate the zest and squeeze the juice.
- Peel and grate the ginger.
- Rinse the salmon fillets and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Trim the spring onions, discarding the tougher green end and the outer leaf. Finely slice and rinse under running water.
- Warm 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the salmon fillets and cook over a very low heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Scatter the spring onion slices, the orange and lemon zest and the grated ginger on top of the salmon and continue cooking for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the orange and lemon juice over the salmon, sprinkle with salt and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Leave A Comment