Quick, easy and nutritious supper. Great to line up your stomach before a night out. To add some protein to your meal finish it off with a bowl of plain greek yogurt topped with fresh seasonal fruit.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil
- Wash and trim the broccoli
- When the water is boiling, add the spaghetti and the broccoli. Bring back to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes or as directed on the packet of spaghetti.
- Meanwhile, peel and bash the garlic. Put the olive oil, garlic and chilli flakes into a frying pan and fry gently for about 2 minutes until the garlic turns to a golden colour. Turn off the heat and remove the garlic clove.
- Drain the spaghetti and broccoli in a colander or sieve. Toss it into the garlic oil and serve immediately.
Leave A Comment