- There's a spectacular fusion of flavours in this simple, refreshing dessert. Add alcohol or leave it out - your choice entirely.
- Halve the melons and remove the seeds. Cut into thick slices and cube. Put the chunks of melon into a serving bowl.
- Put the blackberries and raspberries into a colander and rinse under running water. Add to the pieces of melon.
- Wash the redcurrants and add to the bowl, reserving a few sprigs to decorate.
- Squeeze the limes and mix the juice with the marsala wine. Drizzle over the fruit and stir gently to combine, taking care not to squash the berries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Decorate with the reserved red currants and serve.
Leave A Comment